Alright, here's the deal folks.
The music I post on Tuesdays isn't going to be 100% new.
I mean, it might be.
Or it just might be a band/artist I've been into recently & I think you should listen to.
So don't go off and say "This has been out for months/years/forever!" because I know it probably has.
Now that we've got that cleared up, here's your new track for this week!
I know Vampire Weekend has been around for awhile, but within the past year I've really started digging them.
And this song just makes me want to dance around my apartment like an idiot.
"Diane Young" is off their new album 'Modern Vampires Of The City' that comes out May 14.
I know Vampire Weekend has been around for awhile, but within the past year I've really started digging them.
And this song just makes me want to dance around my apartment like an idiot.
"Diane Young" is off their new album 'Modern Vampires Of The City' that comes out May 14.
Buy it on iTunes!
Any tracks/bands/artists you think I should check out?
Let me know in the comments! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)