So remember when I told you I was buying a car? Welp, I picked it up Monday!
I purchased a 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Mercury Gray.
And yes, I know a car depreciates by thousands of dollars when you drive it off the lot.
To be honest, it'll probably be the first and last time I buy a new car.
But I can afford it, so I wanted to do it.
Obviously I blurred out my license number so crazies don't follow me. But isn't my plate frame pretty?
Ah, SiriusXM. My new best friend!
There is no key for this car (well, there is - for the driver door inside the FAST key fob, but you don't need to use it). It's taken me a little to get use to, but it's awesome. :)
I love that it tells me the outside temperature. :)
Look at her bootay!
Her name is Zoey and she makes me very happy. :)
looooving that -
ReplyDeletenow following.
Xo Megan
Yay, new car! Must be so exciting. I love the license plate frame. And that's so cool that there's no key.
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower! Come check me out at preppypremed.blogspot.com. Thanks :)