So the series isn't going to workout. I didn't get as much of a response as I would have liked, and frankly I'm not smart enough to think up tons of quirks on my own. That's okay, maybe next year.
But today is my 22 birthday. And yesterday, I got great news:
I have an apartment!
I have a real, actual address (well, not until July 15). Obviously I'm not putting it out there so crazy stalkers don't come find me a kill me. Because that would stink.
Everything does happen for a reason. This apartment is $13 cheaper a month and I have a walk-in closet, a study and a full living and dining room. Let's get crazy now! But really, you know you're an adult when you get excited over an awesome floor plan.
My parents would still like to go down and see the place before I have to come down on the 14th of July to sign the lease, so I'm going to have to email the woman and see if we can come maybe like this weekend? Or possibly next weekend, since flight prices are astronomical for this weekend.
I wanted to move in at the end of July, but they can't hold the apartment for that long. So when I go down on the 14th, I guess we'll buy a couch and move that and other random things in so I can start having a real space.
Awesomesauce.
Life is good.
Fantastic, and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI don't see why you can't move in whenever you want? When I got my place I signed my lease and picked up my keys and they didn't care when I actually moved things in. (I ended up not actually staying a single night there for like, a month.)
Love the idea of a study! I'm a little jealous. :)
YAY!!! You'll have to give ME your address because A) I might send a fun package and B) I'm a great stalker.
ReplyDeleteCan you give me your address so I can send you cute little cards/presents/other random things of snail mail?! :)
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congrats on your apartment. And I hope you had a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhat I would give for a walk-in closet!
ReplyDelete