us

6.07.2012

Quirks of Adulthood - I need your help!

Fun fact: I turn 22 next Wednesday. And that isn't really an important birthday, since the last exciting one was 21 and the next one I'm looking forward to is 25 - when your car insurance/rental rates decrease sharply.

But since this is the first year I will be a legitimate adult, I want to do a series for the next 52 weeks (one year). I know I haven't done very well with series before, but I'm vowing for a change.


So I need your help.
I want to know some Quirks of Adulthood or things you wish you knew/did at 22 (or early twenties) - or if you aren't 22 yet, what you are worried about for being an adult.

Quirk (n) : oddity of personality, way of doing something


  
via & via

Because I want to do this for a year, I need one to write about for each week. Which is 52 quirks.
So please send me some (via comments or email!) and encourage your friends to come to this post and submit some. 


If you need help thinking of some, a few I've thought of are:

-Talk to & find an accountant.
-Plan a week's worth of meals for under $30.
-Love cautiously but passionately. 
-Become a mentor.
-Refuse to pay full price for anything.
-Ask for help, professionally and personally.


Please send me some quirks for my project!
And let your friends know about this, I'd love their quirks too!
kimberrleigh[at]gmail(dot)com



1 comment:

  1. This is a great post.....Mmmmmm.....I'll have to think.......tick.....tock......I'm 21 and I worry that by the time I'm 30 I still haven't traveled as much as I would like or have my perfect job....this is harder than I first thought ha ha I'll have to think some more.....and get back to you

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)