I also love that song, so internet high five to you. OK, so I don't really workout to playlists... but actual albums. I'm a big fan of entire albums and I refuse to conform and buy single songs. It seems wrong to me. SO, the number one album I work out to is Manchester Orchestra's "Mean Everything to Nothing"- I can sing all of the songs, it goes from hard to easy, it's just a great album. My other new one I completely love is The Black Keys "El Camino". I literally just got it for Christmas and if I were a stripper, the song "Money Maker" would be my jam. I think every girl needs to have that one song you'd strip to. Just in case.
I also love that song, so internet high five to you. OK, so I don't really workout to playlists... but actual albums. I'm a big fan of entire albums and I refuse to conform and buy single songs. It seems wrong to me. SO, the number one album I work out to is Manchester Orchestra's "Mean Everything to Nothing"- I can sing all of the songs, it goes from hard to easy, it's just a great album. My other new one I completely love is The Black Keys "El Camino". I literally just got it for Christmas and if I were a stripper, the song "Money Maker" would be my jam. I think every girl needs to have that one song you'd strip to. Just in case.
ReplyDelete