I'm pretty sure I've done this before, but why not start back up with Christmas! (Friday Life Lesson post tomorrow!!)
1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is by appreciating the meaning of the season; I think we all have lost sight lately .
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is eating. But seriously, my family makes delicious food. Besides that, I just love wearing big warm sweaters and sitting by my Aunt's fireplace and relaxing .
3. The holiday season is a time for really appreciating everyone around you for all they have done throughout the year .
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is stuffing, stuffed grape leaves and turkey. Stuffing - I have a love affair with Stove Top stuffing; if it didn't make you FAT I would eat it all the time. Stuffed grape leaves - I'm Greek Orthodox, and that is one of our signature dishes! It's a grape leaf (yes, an actual leaf from a grape vine[it's not sweet like grapes]) with cooked ground meat + rice + lemon juice.. it's delicious. Turkey - well... it's turkey! .
5. I will be spending Christmas in between several places - Christmas Eve we have a party with my Mom's cousin's family. Christmas day we'll be at my Aunt's, then to the hospital to see my Yia-Yia (Grandma in Greek; she was recently hospitalized for a while from a fall) and then to my Grandparents on my Dad's side. One crazy day! .
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) it depends on what you're receiving/giving. If it's a venereal disease, probably neither. But in the spirit of the holidays, definitely give. I absolutely melt when people open the gifts I've made or purchased for them. I love seeing people happy! .
7. I'm dreaming of a healthy and hopefully WHITE Christmas.

I hope your grandma gets better soon! Having an ailing relative is so difficult emotionally... Ugh, makes me sad just thinking about it. Best wishes for your gma!
ReplyDeleteAlso, your answer about giving made me laugh out loud. Seriously, hilarious!
Merry Almost Xmas!
<3 MuffinLovesBiscuit
its never too late to gain sight of the meaning of the season! : )
ReplyDeleteand we're opposites, i'm not ready for ANY snow! haha!
have a great christmas!
great answers :)
ReplyDeleteenjoy your family!