us

6.03.2013

Monday Inspiration - Beaches!

Today is definitely one of those days I just feel so run down.
My eyelids are heavy, I forgot my glasses and it's muggy outside.
It's not like I didn't get much sleep this past weekend - yesterday I slept until noon!

I know so many people going on vacation right now, and I'm 100% jealous!!
My Mom, sister and I are going to Florida in August and all I want to do is to lounge and not think about anything.
So if you're like me and dragging along today, here's some pretty beaches. :)


Outer Banks, NC via



Miami Beach, FL via




Sarasota, FL via


Mykonos, Greece via


I may or may not have made the Sarasota picture my desktop background at work.
SO beautiful! :)


Any special vacation plans for this summer?
What is your favorite beach to visit?




4 comments:

  1. So pretty! This makes me want a beach trip ASAP :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! you're super creative! I'm a first time reader and I'm sure i'll be back!

    check out our blog:

    http://www.shadesofstyle-lj.com/

    xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The Outer Banks!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah I cannot wait for the end of the month! I am going to Sanibel, and I'm so excited. Beach vacations are essential to your health - I'm convinced. :)

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)