us

6.14.2013

week in review: birthday edition!

This week was all about enjoying 95+ degree days (101 - 108, depending on the heat index), eating copious amounts of froyo and enjoying a baseball game on my birthday!
Oh! And my apartment complex's pool is going to FINALLY be open this weekend.
Tonight I'm headed downtown with some friends to celebrate no longer being the focus of a Taylor Swift song!










{1} - Yesterday, a few of my team members and I went to a Memphis Redbirds game. 
They lost, miserably 7-0. 
But it was still fun to sit outside (in the heat) and just relax for the afternoon.





{2} - This is how I felt yesterday, all day. 
Just happy and silly. 
Also, someone adopt me a Corgi.





{3} - Again, adopt me a Corgi!! 
My sister bought me these magnets for my birthday. 
Heck. Yes.






{4} - Mmmmmmm.... Menchies.
I had Menchies twice this week and went to another froyo place for lunch a few days ago.
I can't help it... it's just SO good!





{5} - Even though #tbt was yesterday, here's me when I was little and cute! 
I was totally rockin' the bob back then.
Also notice how I have my hand on my hip. I was pretty sassy.



Have an incredible weekend! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)