We are 36 days into 2013 already.
Next thing you know, February will be over.
It's crazy that the older I get, the faster life goes.
So how are you doing with your resolutions?
Have you lost 10lbs like you wanted to?
Or have your savings account built up yet?
I know I'm no where near where I wanted to be a month & a few days in.
But I'm getting there!
That's the thing about resolutions - you can't expect change right away.
The most important thing, I think, is that you're trying.
And you're making small changes that will make you better overall.
After about 2 weeks away from my diet & the gym, I went back last night.
Thank goodness they have TVs on the cardio equipment, is all I'm saying.
I was able to get an hour and 15 minute workout in while watching The Biggest Loser.
Hello ultimate motivation!
Can we just take a minute and talk about this season & how cray it is?
First, Jillian is back. I love me some Jillian.
She's a crazy biotch but she's amazing at the same time.
I'd give anything for a few workouts with her.
And all these people giving her sass and crap? Heckz no, you don't do that.
The first week 2 people on her team just straight up walked out.
Then she lost one.
And now finally, halfway through the White Team is down to one, Danni.
Next week, they break off from teams into individuals, which is good.
I'll still be cheering for Danni because I relate to her the best.
Jeff and Gina annoy the crap out of me.
And Joe just seems so genuine and awesome.
Poor Jackson - I feel like he tries so hard but can't catch a break!
How are your resolutions coming?
Do you watch The Biggest Loser? If so, who's your favorite?



Super cute! totally loving this
ReplyDeleteWatching TV while working out makes it so much better :) Can't believe it's February already...eek!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray