us

2.22.2013

i'm awkward

Do you ever have those days when you're in just a really weird mood?
Today is one of those days for me.
I'm happy, but annoyed.
Sassy, tired and excited.
I know, I'm a complex individual.

And because it was one of those days, I decided I should try taking outfit pictures again.
We'll see how this goes.
I take some snaps on Pose here and there, but nothing with my real camera(s).


Why I'm bending over in this picture, I have no idea.
Like I said... awkward.
I was just trying to be cool guys...


This is my 2013 take on "The Angles".
And my SoleSociety shoes!


This is probably the least awkward picture of the bunch.
Most likely because you can't see my face.


What am I even doing with my hands?
It's like I'm getting ready to strum a guitar or something.
Man, I'm a dork!


Outfit details:
{Top} Express; similar
{Cardigan} Loft; similar, similar
{Jeans} DKNY; similar
{Shoes} SoleSociety
{Bracelets} Forever21, Charming Charlie
{Watch} Swatch
{Necklace} American Eagle



I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)



3 comments:

  1. I hate, hate, hate taking pictures of myself. My hands and arms are ridiculous. Which is why I don't dance either, I have no idea what to do with them. It's shameful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that necklace!
    I think photo shoots are SO awkward. I wish I could have more on my blog, but I just can't bring myself to do them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes are too cute! And I love days like that :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)