Happy Valentines Day!
I want you to know (yes, you!) that you're my Valentine this year!
You should feel so special. :)
This Valentines Day, like many before it, I am single.
Don't stop reading, please!
I won't bore you with boo-hoo, sad single girl banter.
I actually love today.
(See what I did there?)
The last Valentines Day I spent with an actual Valentine (my ex) was pretty dreadful.
But that was a few years ago, and ever since I vowed to always love this day for what it really means.
Not for the commercialism.
Okay, maybe a little commercialism.
I may or may not be buying myself some flowers after work.
And one many chocolate bars.
{via}
I look forward to today every year, for the real meaning of the day.
Celebrating the one(s) you love.
This could be your significant other, family, pets or friends.
It's important to let someone know you love them, today & everyday.
What are you Valentines Day plans?
Do you love or hate today? :)

Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
I hope you had a great Valentines Day! Those cupcakes look yummy!
ReplyDeletewww.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com
i need cupcakes! Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com
ReplyDeleteI don't really have an opinion about VDay- the gifts and flowers are nice but it seems silly to have one day to celebrate love.
ReplyDelete