us

12.14.2012

fill in the blank friday!

Happy Friday everyone!


1.  When it comes to holiday shopping, I   tend to buy everything super early, think I didn't get anyone any presents and then go out and buy more. Every. Single. Year.    .

2.  A few things on my Christmas wish list are...    money - so I can build my gaming PC & to pay down some credit cards. Yes, I'm old now.        .

3.  An intangible gift I would like to receive is   to get to my goal weight without having to do anything, lets be serious  .

4. A gift I would like to give this year is     money to family, to repay them for everything they've paid for me.   .

5. My Christmas will be spent   back home in Pittsburgh! I'll be there for two weeks, so exciting :)     .

6. My most favorite Christmas gift of all time was    tons of Barbie stuff I would get when I was little. Barbies are the best.    .

7.  The best thing about the holidays is   being with family and friends, eating great food and relaxing    .


Link up here!
Thanks for reading!



4 comments:

  1. I love this idea of a fill in the blank Friday!! I may incorporate something similar on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i would love money for xmas too!! haha

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Losing weight without doing anything sounds awesome :)Hope you have fun at home!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)