us

12.19.2012

My Techie Xmas List!

Christmas is 6 days away. SIX!

And right now, you're probably in a pinch if you're ordering online.
Chances are you'll have to fork over extra cash for faster shipping because you waited until now.

But not to worry, retailers still seem to be well stocked with the hottest gifts.
If you don't know what to get the tech geek in your life, I've compiled a list of things I would really want this year.


xmas tech

{1} Nintendo 3DS in Midnight Purple, $169.99 @ Best Buy
{2} Bioshock Infinite Skyhook Replica, $79.99 @ GameStop
{3} Circut Board Business Card Case, $19.99 @ ThinkGeek
{4} Star Wars Death Star Tea Infuser, $19.99 $14.99 @ ThinkGeek
{5} *Portal Chell Action Figure 7", TBR February 2013 @ NECA
{6} Floppy Disk Sticky Notes, $9.99 @ ThinkGeek
{7} Apple iMac 27", $1,999+ @ Apple
{8} CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1347 Desktop PC, $649.00 @ NewEgg
{9} Portal Mini Replica Portal Gun, $59.99 @ ThinkGeek
{10} Mario Kart 7 for Nintendo 3DS, $39.99 @ Best Buy


What are some of your top holiday tech picks? Let me know in the comments!
*- At the time of writing, I didn't realize this wasn't released yet! I'll take rain check on it!


This is a cross post from my tech blog, kimberrleigh.com.
I'd love it if you went and followed me over there for nerdiness!

3 comments:

  1. I totally want a Mac too. What do you think the chances are that we both get one? I'm thinking slim to none on my end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy freaking crap. The new iMacs are SLIM! I have one that's a few years old, and I love it, but it just looks downright clunky next to the new ones!

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)