It's that time of the week! (Sorry I haven't been around, I have a good reason. I'll post about it later.)
1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, family. Over the past week, they have shown me how extraordinary they are <3 .
2. Life is good cause to celebrate .
3. The most fun I ever had was I've had so many. But mostly when I've been laughing with friends and family :) .
4. True friends are the ones who are there in the good times and bad, but mostly show up in the bad. <3 .
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is amazing memories of family .
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is tanning and reading a good book :) .
7. My favorite celebratory food is ice cream! .
link up here!
I want you to know that I now crave a donut because of the picture. Damn.
ReplyDelete