us

5.22.2012

Σ 'αγαπώ γιαγιά

Hi. I'm still here. I still read posts every few days. I haven't been commenting. Woops.

I have a good reason for my absence. My YiaYia passed away last week. Exactly one month apart from my Grandmother. And I miss her everyday.

I don't think I can get into much more than that, for fear of breaking down again. But just know I didn't forget about you all, and I hope you understand my absence.


I always had an attitude, but she loved me regardless. </3


So in the past week, I've been mourning her loss with the rest of my family and just trying to take it easy. I've done another purge of my room and I'll probably a few more this week.

I haven't started my job yet due to some red tape (not actual red tape!), but I'm itching to! I'm getting bored sitting here doing nothing - and while I love it... I need to be doing something. 

My summer classes start Saturday (well only 2 of them - the third one is Thursday nights so that won't start until the 31st, obviously) and I looked at the first assignment I have and it's 32 pages long. Which is short for this professor, but still not easy.

Also because I haven't started my job, I haven't gotten the motivation to work out. And after eating and eating the past week with family, I haven't worked out or lost any weight. Nor tracked my calories. But I'm getting back into it. I need to. I was looking at pictures from my sister's graduation and I'm fat. Like legit. I hate it. :(


What's been going on in your world? How has May been going for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)