us

5.31.2012

christmas in july!

EEK! I'm so excited because I've signed up for the Christmas In July blogger gift exchange from Alyx at Every Day is a New Adventure!


I think connecting with other bloggers like this is so much fun. I'd love to do more of these, so if you know of awesome ones send 'em my way!







Sign up by clicking the picture! :) 


On the form, we have to list 5 things we like so it's easy for the blogger buying for us. And I realized, I'm kind of boring. I don't like much! Well, I do. But I was trying to think of things I liked that would be easy to buy in present form (you can't get me to the beach for under $20, and if you can... please do!!!!).

I suppose I cheated, I listed my three favorite animals as one 'like', which may seem as though I listed 8 but I really just can't decide which is my favorite! Elephants, dolphins and cats - I know, what a random group.


Head on over to Alyx's blog and maybe we'll end up matching up! :)
Go over to Facebook and 'like' carelessly graceful! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word!! So glad you're participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love summer, is myy favourite station!

    have a nice day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)