us

5.11.2012

fill in the blank friday!

It's that time of the week again! Fill in the Blank Friday! :D
 



1.  On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is,   about a 4. I use to never get sick, but so far this year I've been sick twice.    .

2.   The last time I felt sick was     I always feel a little sore and have flu-like symptoms, but I don't think I'm ever actually sick. I get nauseated sometimes though, but I think its food reactions    .

3.  The worst part about being sick is     being sick       because     it cuts into my days and I never can get anything done, all I want to do is sleep  .

4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by    anyone! I'm not too picky. Usually my Mom.   .

5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is     anytime I have a tinge of sickness coming on, I drink probably 3 liters of OJ.   .

6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to     sleep! It's not really a secret, but I love sleeping so much. So when I have an excuse to, I take it!    .

7.  One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is     Ginger ale and OJ. OH! And club crackers. I love the sh*t out of club crackers :)  .



link up here

 

2 comments:

  1. Crackers are spot on! I love Saltines whenever I feel funky!

    Jen
    www.hautewhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha seriously! I try to drink my weight in OJ whenever I feel sick!

    ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)