us

4.27.2012

fill in the blank friday!

It's that time again - fill in the blank friday!




1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,   reset my alarm(s) and fall back asleep! Haha or crack my back/hip/fingers/ankles/etc. Did I mention I'm only 21..?   .

2.   I can hardly wait for    my Master's graduation ceremony next Friday! And starting my big girl job!      .

3.  The quickest way to my heart is     video games and ice cream       because     I love virtually killing people/things/stuff and ice cream is AMAZING  .

4. A little known fact about me is that      I've never been further west than Memphis!   .

5. The best part about my job is     well, considering my last day at the help desk @ school was Wednesday and I start my new one in 2-3 weeks, being unemployed is AMAZING (despite no pay)    .

6. Something I just couldn't live without is     my iPhone and/or iPad    .

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is    financially plan/do taxes. Even beginning to think of all my future benefits/retirement/investment stuff makes my brain hurt. That's why I shall pay someone to take care of all of it for me - all I have to do is remember to save every receipt!  .





2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I couldn't live without my iPad either!
    X Dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on number 2 and i'm learning to do business taxes right now : / lol

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)