us

4.20.2012

fill in the blank friday!



1. Today is a great day because,   I pick up my Switzerland stole(sash, whatever) and I'll be back at work.. which also means I will get homework/studying done   .

2. Tomorrow I will   probably go to the Outlet mall and spend money I don't have    .

3. My favorite time of day is    mid-afternoon; it's the time of day I feel most productive    .

4. Sometimes you just have to   stop working (actual work, or in my case studying) and clean  .

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is  "Daylight" by Matt and Kim  .

6. My favorite accessory is   my Swatch (watch from Switzerland!)   .

7. My favorite thing about this week was   not much; but I suppose seeing family that I never knew or haven't seen in forever is good! Oh and realizing I have amazing friends/sisters. :)   .
 
 
Link up here
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend! I remember when I was in college- cleaning was about the only break I ever got from studying, LOL. So happy/sad college is over!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)