3.06.2012
angry.
I had a whole post written for you guys on how I'm in Memphis and I love it.
And then Blogger crapped out on me (via Safari on the iPad) and I lost it. So here is what you need to know
- Apartment community photos are not as they appear. It is key to creep by and look at them to get the full effect. I
ve narrowed my potential communities list from about 7 to 2 or 3.
- It is warm here. Like 30 degrees warmer than Pittsburgh. Heck yes I'll take it.
- I haven't been able to take pictures of anything because I've been navagating with my iPhone, since I couldn't find my GPS.
- My Vera Bradley Java Blue Duffle ripped. At the one side of one of the handles. Which means I can't use it until we are able to sow it back together. So we had to go the Target and spend $94 on a small suitcase I could put all my stuff in. Luggage is freaking expensive.
Yep. I think that's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Memphis is awesome!! I loved Tennessee when we visited and there was so much fun stuff to explore. :)
ReplyDelete