us

8.02.2011

What I'm loving right meow

Oh hey hi I didn't see you there. This is my second week/post for What I'm loving right meow and it's going to be a shorter one, because it's already 9pm and I'm in the corporate world for the next week and a half so it's past bedtime. I'm not sure what to log each week to be called (2nd edition, installment #2, put the date, do nothing?) Anyone who has had a weekly blurb post thing, let me know. KTHX.




Image - lookbook.nu
1. LookBook - I've loved lookbook for a while now, but its seriously the best place for fashion inspiration. Even though most of the pieces in my closet aren't as hipster and cool as those are, I usually go to it if I'm trying to fit different colors of an outfit together. Check it out sometime, it's a pretty awesome site.



Image - Google Image Search This isn't actually my bed, but even as a child I wanted a sweet, sweet bed like this.
1. My bed - I could sleep for days. My bed has turned into my office, gaming station, dining table and much, much more ;) (yeah okay not really....). I love it. Favorite place on earth.


Image - Google Image Search
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops - This past weekend was a double XP weekend (double experience). I went up 9 ranks in only a few hours spread over 2 days playing. I could have gotten higher, but I actually have a life outside of gaming so I enjoyed the sunshine and the weekend. But in general, Black Ops lets me get out so much aggression. Any parent that is worried about violent video games.... pffft. They do wonders for stress.



Sooo yeah. That was a pretty terrible post for this weeks What I'm loving right meow. Maybe next week I'll have something better for you. No, I know I will. Count on it! (Or don't. Probably don't. :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)