us

8.08.2011

skipped a post

I know, I know. I didn't make an App Day Saturday post. Saturday we ended up going to our local Humane Society and adopting a 5 month old kitty for my sister! She's getting spayed tomorrow, so we're picking her up Wednesday! She's adorable.



This is the last week of my internship, and I'm getting excited to get back to school. Actually, I'm just more excited to not have to wake up before 11AM. (Earliest class is at 12:15, other than that work is at 1pm)
So yes, I am updating from work. But the other two interns aren't doing anything right now, and we really don't have anything to do. Not to mention my manager is on vacation until Wednesday.

I promise I won't miss What I'm loving right meow tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)