us

8.09.2011

What I'm loving right meow!

Ay yo! I'm actually posting this on Tuesday! You should be proud of me.


What I'm Loving Right Meow!


Square
Square is an app for iOS(iPhones/iPads) that allows you to accept credit card payments. It’s very innovative, because they send you a free card reader (pictured above) that plugs into your headphone jack and allows people (who owe you money, or if you have a business) to slide their card and pay you right then and there. My reader is on its way, so hopefully I can try it out soon! I might do a test between my two bank accounts, because Square does charge a 2.97% fee per transaction, which isn’t too much but I wouldn’t move tons of money around if I were you.


Victoria’s Secret PINK
I’m currently wearing crop yoga sweat pants from PINK, yes, at work. They’re more flare right below my knee, so they look like black pants or leggings (cringe. I hate leggings as pants..), like the picture above. I was just way too lazy this morning to actually find something clean to wear, and I’m feeling fat today so I just wanted to be comfortable. I can’t wait til I get back to school and I can wear sweats all the time.


When things work out
This is what came up when I Google searched for that phrase. All my friends are getting along (with me and each other), I have 3 days left of my internship, I’m working on planning on studying abroad for my graduate work next fall (I want to go to Melbourne, Austraila!!) and things just seem good. Knowing my luck it will turn to CRAP soon, so I’m enjoying it while it lasts.


Having money
Come a month from now, I will no longer get insanely large paychecks. I will be back to making around $300 a MONTH, and a broke college student. So for now, I’m enjoying actually having money. I’m planning a spring break trip with some sorority sisters (trying to at least!) and it feels good knowing right now, at this moment, I can book/pay for my part of the trip without scrounging for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)