us

7.31.2011

slimmons


Google Image Search


Can I just say if I lived in California I'd be going to Richard Simmons fitness class allllll the time? I'm sure I'd be pricey, but then again so is everything in California.

So I've been on Weight Watchers for two weeks now(alright, 13 days). And so far.. I've lost 5 pounds. It's probably just been bloating, but it still feels good to see the numbers down. I posted my actual weight on my personal friends-only blog on livejournal, just because I don't want to post it out here in public just yet. When I get to my goal weight I'll post it. :)

Speaking of fitness classes, I did buy a Groupon a few weeks ago for some fitness classes, I just have to schedule them. I also bought one for a Chiropractor to get a general health session or something, I'm going to try and schedule that for a few weeks from now. Maybe he can give my whole body one good big CRACK and I'll feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)