Welcome to Friday everyone, we made it. I've been checked out from work since Monday because next Saturday I will officially be on vacation! WOOO!! I know I've been talking about it for months, but c'mon. You'd be excited too.
Here's some cool things I like and stuff:
Vidcon YouTuber Smoothies
This video is hilarious. I love all these YouTubers and I really wish I could go to Vidcon... sigh, one day. One day.
The United States of Westeros
If you read my post the other day, you'd know I'm completely obsessed with Game of Thrones. Also, if you know me you know I have a permanent obsession with maps. So I present to you, The United States of Westeros.
Kitties & Phones.
I mean really. How cute is this??
The Doxie Go Standalone Scanner
I really need to go paperless. I've been thinking about it for a while, but this morning I was awoke at 4AM to sounds of firetrucks and sirens getting into my apartment complex. I didn't smell smoke and they left about 30 minutes later, so I don't think anything serious happened (probably some old person fell or something).
But what if a fire or something happened? My plan is to A) panic and B) scoop up my two cats into one carrier, grab my phone and purse and run out the door. I have some pictures that are very special, and I think I have the only one copy. I need to scan them and save them. And I need to start scanning important documents, like insurance papers and my student loan papers so I always have them.
This scanner has high reviews, but it's $200 ($189 on Fab). I do have an all-in-one printer, but it's bulky and takes forever to scan things. I want something quick, and I think this is it. If you'd like to buy me one... it's on my Amazon wishlist. :)
What's caught your eye this week?
Hope you have an amazing weekend! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)