That's right. There is a light to the end of my education. And after like 7pm tomorrow night, I will be done.
I will have my Masters degree. (If I pass my classes, which I REALLY hope I do...)
But I just wanted to pop by and let you know I haven't been hospitalized due to stress, pure insanity or jailed for murder.
Kind of close, but I keep trucking through.
So for your enjoyment, here are some pictures of the mess I've been dealing with over the past two weeks in my room.
I took these last week, so it has gone better/worse (depending on your perspective on things) since then.
My cat is so cute. Really though.
Actually, it's gotten worse because all my boxes are back in, so it's even more packed. Ugh.
Moving is a pain.
Remind me to only do it a few times in my life.
I leave Friday morning, early. So maybe you'll get a post from the road if we stop for a little while.
If not, hopefully Sunday when I get settled in!
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteMoving is a bit of a pain, but it will all be worth it. What an exciting time for you! Enjoy it.
Yaya
SO exciting you will be done soon! And moving is the worst - good luck :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
All the very best for your final exam dear! It reminds me of my days before the Master's degree exam and it was as crazy as this. On top of that, I was down with a bad cold and fever for almost 10 days before the exam, unable to study hard and was FREAKING out! But thankfully i did pass my Master's with not too bad grades!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for stopping by and commenting dear!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours