us

7.15.2012

delayed

This post is brought to you by the fact that my flight is delayed. Because we have no flight crew.

Cool.

And across from me are small humans that refuse to behave. I really don't like children. I like babies. I like 5th graders & up. But toddlers and early elementary school aged children really need tased and/or leashed. If pets have to be sedated to fly, so do small children.


Anyways. Rant over. When I actually eventually get home, I'll post the pictures of my empty apartment. Or I'll make you wait until I decorate it and get real furniture. We shall see. For now, here's a picture of my new shower curtain. We decided to get some little stuff and put it in so it's less to do in two weeks.

The color is a nice, rich blue. This is from my Instagram.



2 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm cracking up about the kid part. In general I strongly dislike 98% of children. Anyway, I hope you had a safe flight and I'm still SO in love with that shower curtain. Even the fiance likes it. So maaaaaaaaaybe....... :) Anyway, I'm having a blog hop on my blog today. Come link up so more people learn about your great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell you that sedation does not always work with kids. We tried it once and neither kid slept but got real whiny because they were groggy. Parent FAIL. But leashes are amazing and I don't care what anybody says. Leashed kids FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)