us

7.05.2012

22.

Twenty-two. Veintidós.
είκοσι δύο. Vingt-deux.

However you pronounce it, that is how many days until I move. Or until I pack everything up + one day, so maybe 23. Haven't decided yet.

To be honest, it's starting to hit me. Laying in bed last night, I realized that was my last 4th of July at home. One of my last few nights sleeping in my childhood room.

I'll be leaving my friends, my family. I'll be on my own. The whole being an adult part doesn't really scare me, just having to adjust to not having those close friends right there when I need them will be hard.


This Saturday my parents are throwing me a Going Away Party. AND I bought a new point & shoot camera so expect tons of pictures! :)


How was your 4th of July? Do anything awesome? YAY America!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! Hope you have a fun party :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand how it is to move and have to adjust to adopting "new people". It will be extremely worth it and I know you will have a blast. It will also be a time for self discovery. I know you will have a great time and look forward to reading about your new life.

    Good luck!

    Yaya

    Not trying to plug my page, just wanted to answer your question about the 4th. Here's a post of my 4th - http://adventuresinyayaland.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/independence-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving can be totally scary, but I've now moved 10 times in 10 years and I always think it's fun to explore a new city. I'm sure it's going to be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)