us

11.21.2011

May your days be merry and BRIIIGHHTTT

Oh hey hai. I really am serious, I want to post more! I have Thanksgiving Break this week, so I promise I'll get some entries out there. But I actually don't have break, since 8 week classes stink and I have class at 6pm Wednesday night. Thanksgiving Eve. The biggest drinking day of the year. COOL BRO. No worries, I'll be out with friends after.



Thanks to Google Image Search, for this awesome picture. EL.OH.EL


For anyone wondering, the job search has still been going. I should find out this week or next week the status of two interviews I went on, good or bad. But I've been realizing that I'm seriously becoming an adult. I have been stockpiling items (kind of) for my future desk. I JUST posted on Facebook how I want to start collecting everyone's address so I can send Christmas cards. I want to buy a house (in theory - I'm still going to stay at home for at least a year, if not two or 3 [depending on if I find the man of my DREAMS and move in with him] to be able to pay off my student loans). So yeah. Being an adult. Weird feeling.

As far as content for here... I was thinking of getting back into my App reviews, maybe some fashion things and most likely things that just catch my eye on Pinterest (click and follow my boards! I follow people back!). I know probably everyone has forgotten about me and who I am and what kind of posts I do.. but I'm coming back.

Also, if you have any sites that support bloggers[so yes, I can whore myself out and get more followers...] let me know! I also promise to become a better follower and comment on your posts!

<3


(<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2053113/words-are-flying-out?claim=58f3g4eckth">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)