us

10.26.2011

Your hands are just like ice...

Hi everyone!! I promised I wouldn't forget about you, and I haven't. I just got done with mid-terms/half my classes (I had 3 8-week courses which finished last week) so now I'm just trying to get back into the groove of starting new classes (2 of them, 1 class is 15 weeks). And wouldn't you know, these 3 courses were the only ones (out of 4) to post grades. BAM.

I'm pretty smart when I try...

So yeah. I have some app reviews I want to post, and I'm going to redo my schedule of postings soon. Hopefully I can get all that done this week/weekend and still write a paper that's due tomorrow night.

It's suppose to get down pretty low temperature-wise this weekend, and I couldn't be more excited. I think I'm one of the only/few people that absolutely love Fall/Winter. I want to get married in the Fall. I just think there's so many rich, beautiful colors in the Fall. And something about snow just makes me love the Christmas season so much more, probably because I've grown up in an area that did snow for Christmas. Some people are shocked that I love Christmas so much, since I worked retail/at Toys-R-Us for 4 years... but I absolutely love it. I finally left there in May, so this year will be my first Black Friday ever. I'm quite excited. I do miss season though..

A Very She & Him Christmas

If you're in the market for a new Christmas album with all your favorite same tracks, I recommend picking up A Very She & Him Christmas. I typically don't buy albums, just individual songs, but I love She & Him. Zooey Deschanel's voice is so unique and special, and they sound wonderful singing all the Christmas songs. I got it for $9.99 on iTunes, so definitely go check that out.

Stay tuned for some more posts! I have one app review that I think most people will love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)