us

11.22.2011

About the weather;

Obligatory post about the weather... here we go.

I live in the Northeast region of the country, about 120 miles south of Lake Erie. Therefore, sometimes we get faint lake effect snow. HOWEVER, lately we've been getting RAINED on. And I'm not talking the romantic-fall rain - I'm talking Noah-better-build-his-ark rain.

I love a good rainfall just like anyone else, but it's getting a little ridiculous. I'm not saying I want 28 feet of snow right now, but I would take a light snowfall over this soaking-my-cute-boots weather.



Google Image search. I heard they're calling for flooding between tonight and tomorrow. AWESOME.


Just please snow a little, so it can feel more like the holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. lol people always like a white Christmas, hope u get a little snow :)

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)