So some of you may know that I worked at Toys-R-Us starting my senior year of high school. I recently (not really recently, in May) quit because I had an internship that required me to drive to the other side of town, making trying to get to work just crazy. That being said, I'm still on great terms with everyone I worked with. But I can't help but be excited that this is my first year, ever (when I was younger, my Mom never got us into Black Friday shopping) to go shopping on Black Friday. I've worked every Black Friday for the past 4 years, with the last 2 of those working a 14-16 hour shift. Yeah.
So even if I just go out for an hour and come back, I want to experience it from the consumer perspective. I don't even know where to begin, like what stores, so I'm relying on my sister to be my sidekick, since she had gone last year. I actually don't even need to buy anything in particular (mostly because I'm broke..).
This year, everyone is getting something handmade - whether it's from me or someone on Etsy. So if you have great gifts in your Etsy shop that I totally should buy for family and friends, let me know! Or a gift card, because everyone can use a gift card and we get FuelPerks for them (for those that don't know, FuelPerks are cents off gallons of gas that a local grocery store offers when you buy so much in gift cards and spend so much in the store on groceries).
So in honor of the upcoming deals of the weekend, here is a link for you from Glamour Magazine that outlines all the sales through Monday. Not going to lie, I only really know 25% of the retailers on the list... but you may know more! (You must like them on Facebook to see the page!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)