Yeah I know I've been mia for a few weeks/months.
I've been working at my internship, which I don't like because it's not the area of computers/technology I want to be in. So it makes it hard to care. I do enjoy the pay I'm getting though, because since June 15th(first paycheck) I've been able to pay $780 for the last installment on my summer class, buy a new iPhone, a new 64gb iPad, pay off my VS credit card and my visa credit card($731).
I haven't saved more than $300 yet, but i wanted to pay bills before I saved. Next/last two paychecks I should be able to save around $1200(each).
In other news, I signed up for Weight Watchers. I finally gave in, because even though ive been exercising the best I can, I need to do something else. And since I paid for it, I'll be more motivated to actually follow it. Over at my tumblr, I'm documenting my journey - http://kimberrleigh.tumblr.com
I promise you'll get more posts soon, more than likely next week because I legit have to get my summer class stuff done, since it's due Saturday.
Yay for awesome paychecks! ;) I'd like to be getting paid enough to buy a new bra. I just don't think that's asking a whole lot.
ReplyDelete