us

2.08.2011

Oh girl your silhouette make me wanna light a cigarette

If you know what song this lyric is from in my title... you get bonus points for the day. But only if you know it right now, before looking down and watching the music video - because that's cheating.



**I just noticed Anna Nicole Smith is in this video. May she rest in peace.***

I've been to the gym twice in 5 days. Yeah, I know. I'm lazy as crap. But it's more than 0 times for months on end before that. Lately, I've been wanting to work out. I want to sweat and have my airways clench up so hard that I'm GASPING for air. Alright, maybe not that far. But it does feel good to get a good workout in. And I don't know if I've even remotely lost some weight because to me, it doesn't totally matter (yes it does. Stop lying Kim). What matters is that I feel better about myself.

Even though eating pretty much half a pizza and some breadsticks tonight doesn't help. Meh, I digress.

I've also found this great arm workout that I can do while I'm watching TV at night before bed. It says to do it for one month, but I figure you can always just increase the reps and the weight.

1 comment:

  1. You can still text me anytime to workout together!! It will get me out of bed and incourage me to go more too!! We can do this!! Operation wedding body!! lol :P

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)