us

2.12.2011

19 Kids & Counting

I. MET. MICHELLE. DUGGAR. TODAY.

Holy cow, made my life pretty much so far. Say all you want about her and her husband for having that many children, but honestly she's a very nice woman.
They raise their children on Christian beliefs and values and frankly I find that highly respectable.


I promise I'll post the picture I have with her once Britney (the other girl from CalU that came with) posts it on Facebook. It will be my profile picture until I meet another celebrity.


Side note - she's really short. Not REALLY short, but pretty short. You'll be able to tell from the picture. Or maybe at 5'8" I'm freakishly tall, I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. If you're freakishly tall...then I am a giant and I don't like that lol

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)