Spencers - $13.15
*I bought Matt two birthday things since he turns 21 Monday.. and no, they aren't what you're probably thinking.
Victoria's Secret - $2.53
*I still had a small balance left on my card, therefore I paid it off.
Cracker Barrel - $10.36
*Tabitha, Darlene and I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast last week. It was delicious. Duh.
Comcast - $144.30
*Paid our internet/cable bill for the month.
USPS - $17.87
*I have an issue with this. I sold a book on Amazon that wanted second day shipping. Sorry people, I rarely ship packages to other people. The post office did not have labeled how much the Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope was and it turned out to be like $15. It fits it ships, right? Yeah well apparently these flat rate envelops are expensive. And I don't know what to ask for if I ship it in a regular mailer. So screw my life.
Oh, the other like $3-5 for it was to ship Matt's package but that was like nothing.
Giant Eagle - $6.58
*Raina and I bought some snacks to bring down to work. Totally unnecessary and probably made me gain 10 more pounds...
Giant Eagle - $9.34
*I had to buy cat litter. Definitely required.
Total Amount Spent - $47.96
Total Amount Spent Over Goal - $17.96
Alright, I'm getting a little better! Still struggling, but I know I can reach and stay at my goal. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)