In two weeks, it'll be Christmas. Three weeks it'll be New Years. This year has gone by crazy fast, but very slow at the same time. Does that make sense to anyone besides me? I usually never have resolutions for myself because I know I always fail at them.
But 2014 is going to be a new and exciting year for me. Namely because in June, I'll be traveling as far West as I've ever been... to California! I know, most people are shocked I've never been. I've been up and down the East Coast, to Canada and I even went to Switzerland, Germany and France (sad face, I want to go back so badly..). But I've never been to California. And I'm really excited.
Some resolutions I really am planning on making are around this blog and my tech blog, because I've been neglecting the latter. I want them both to grow and thrive and be a true reflection of me.
So just hang in there as I change things up a bit - it may take longer than I'd like it to, but in the end it'll be awesome.
And another reminder to follow me on Bloglovin'!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)