us

12.02.2013

Happy Vlogmas!

Hey guys I'm actually doing this thing called vlogging!

I thought it would scare me more, but honestly it isn't too hard. Turns out I can ramble on pretty well when a camera is filming me. I find that I prefer the one-take iPhone videos (although now I can edit them via the Capture app.. so maybe..) over editing a video together. If I had Final Cut/my Macbook(it died awhile back.. sad face) I think it would be much easier, but Windows Movie Maker just doesn't make the cut (and I'm not paying for a shotty Windows version of Final Cut). Ha. See what I did there?


ANYWHO. I forgot to mention what Vlogmas actually is, and it's pretty self-explanatory - it's Vlog-Everyday-Until-Christmas. Hence, Vlogmas. So I hope you enjoy the video!


Don't forget to subscribe, click 'like' and comment - especially your thoughts on my bangs.
I'm in a conundrum folks!



I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)