us

3.22.2013

high fivin' up in here!

Happy Friday Y'all!
Yes, y'all! I'm feeling quite southern today.
Even though it's only going to be 46 degrees.
BRR.


{1} If you follow college basketball & the NIT, you'd know that Kentucky lost to Robert Morris.
Who is Robert Morris you say? Oh, just my alma mater! 
I'm so proud of my school. :)

{2} I'm going to start getting into sewing again. Not like I was ever really into it in the first place, but it'd be nice to know how to tailor my own clothes. Plus, pretty fabrics don't hurt the learning process!

{3} This is my book of the week (which will turn into month, because it's huge[that's what she said]). If you're nerdy like me and love plains/air travel, pick this book up. It's really interesting!

{4} Alright, several things about this one. 
1) Justin Timberlake's new album, The 20/20 Experience came out this week.
I AM IN LOVE. 
Not like I ever doubted I would be before, but it's so good
My favorite song? "That Girl". Ah, dying.
2) Si: The Vietnam Experience. YES! So hilarious.
3) Ducky Dynasty is probably the best show on TV right now, next to New Girl (Nick & Jess this week, ah! Dying!!). But I just want to say I watched it before it got super popular... I'm a Duck Dynasty Hipster I guess.

{5} I caught Zoe sitting like this the other day. 
Ya'know, just hangin' out. I have crazy cats.


I hope you have a great weekend! :)


PS- Remember to follow me on Bloglovin! Click the button below, it's super easy!

Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. Love those pretty fabrics! And I also love me a "that's what she said reference" whenever possible, hahaha! Too funny! My coworker brought JT's new album to work today, I can't wait to listen to it! Stopping by from H54F, have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "that's what she said". It never gets old! And the cat pic is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)