WARNING: Blog vomit!
I know I've been MIA recently, I promise it wasn't intentional.
I miss you all - I miss talking with you!
I feel like I haven't had a moment to just sit and breathe in the past month.
February was a whirlwind.
My head is still spinning at 40mph.
At the end of January, I went out of town for a sorority event in Springfield, MO.
Surprisingly, that is the farthest West I've ever been!
The first weekend of February my alumnae chapter of my sorority hosted a Think Pink luncheon.
We raised a little over $26,000!
The following weekend my friend Tabitha came to visit.
The weekend after that I spent time at church helping to bake and serve at a luncheon we held.
The last weekend in February my parents came into town!
So that entire week before I spent cleaning!
This past week/weekend I got my tax refund in so I:
- Paid off both of my credit cards
- Paid my insurance for the next 6 months
- Ordered one set of plane tickets
- Saved a boatload of cash
- Ordered & got in all the parts for my custom gaming PC.
Yeah, I'm a nerd.
But you already knew that.
So I spent Thursday and Friday nights assembling it and Saturday loading all the software on it.
In between that, Friday I went bowling with the Young Adult league at my church.
Saturday I hung out at a coworker's house and watched movies.
Sunday I drove out to Jonesboro for my Advisor-ing duties!
Now I can see why people take vacations as much as possible.
Sorry if I'm pretty absent this week too, I just need to get caught up on everything!
Is life flying by for you too?
How in the heck do you handle it?
(My friend Darlene is bringing her baby girl Kate into the world this morning.
I love you Darlene & Matt! Congratulations! <3
I can't wait to meet her :) Yay!)
Wow, you have been busy! And your tax refund sounds like it definitely went to some good causes! Hope you have time to breathe soon. By the way, you're DEFINITELY going to want to check out my blog bright and early tomorrow (Wednesday)... ;)
ReplyDelete