us

3.15.2011

and we'll all float on okay..

Hi. Still on hiatus from blogger.

But I've been posting a few things on my tumblr, which you should go follow if you don't already. Because it's quicker to post things on there since I have an app for it (duh, winning! [don't judge me]).
And for that matter, go follow my twitter because I really do update that ALL the time.

Here's just a few updates
-I went to Panama City Beach, FL last week for spring break.
-This week is Greek Week, so here's to sleepless nights.
-I got 2 A's, 2 A-'s and one B- for midterms. I'll take it!
-I've been seriously debating law school, but I have a long time to think about it.
-I went to the gym today and was excited about it. Maybe that's what happens when you're around tan skinny girls for a week..


So yeah, in summary... go follow my tumblr and twitter.

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of your spring break! sounds soo nice! and I contemplated law school for a while too but wasn't sure I had the passion for it just liked the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still jealous you were in Florida. *sigh* Soon. Hopefully. Probably not, but I'm going to lie to myself anyways.

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)