us

3.02.2011

hiatus

Hey everyone.

I'm going to be taking a very long hiatus from my blog here because time is just getting so hard to come by, and I really have to focus on school. Also, I'm considering shutting it down. But that's why I'm taking a break for a while, to ponder.

More than likely I'll still read and hopefully not be a crappy person and comment on YOUR blogs, but for now I need not-broadcasted-on-the-internet me time. I may make my twitter private, not sure. But you can always click on the right hand side and follow my updates, public or private(send a request, duh), since regardless I update that more.

I'm sorry (none of you are probably bummed, no one really reads this anyways) for this, but I just need to. I'll try my hardest to be writing down my $30 a week challenge progress, but please don't hold your breath for any super posts when I come back.

Love you all,
kimberrleigh

2 comments:

  1. Personally I will miss your posts but I am also a college student and fully get work load and difficulty posting. Good luck :)

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.... I'm bummed. Don't I count?! ;) I can support you getting supersmarts though so it's for a good cause!

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)