us

4.23.2011

i'mmmm baaaaccckkkkk!!

Well, kind of. I'm so sorry I haven't been around to comment or really read any of your entries. I promise I'll go in the archives and read some and try to comment, but most likely it'll be just future posts.

School is almost over for the semester which means I can come back to blogger and write some more boring (or not, it depends) posts for you all!
I haven't been keeping track of my $30 a week challenge, so needless to say I've probably been doing terrible with it. The past week/2 weeks I've noticed I've been better, but I promise once I get back from Europe/start my internship I'll get back on it and keep track!


Here's my to-do list today:
*Clean room
-Purge almost everything I don't need
-Collect clothes, video games etc. to sell this weekend/week
*Work on a take home final
*Go shopping for business casual clothes!



Sooo yeah! I've missed you all! Tell me in the comments what I've missed with you!

2 comments:

  1. You've missed lots of concerts, another mouse, lots of books, um... I'm not sure what else. I have like young person dementia or something.

    But yay for cleaning/purging! Once it gets nicer I'm going to do yet another major haul of crap out of this house in time for the-never-ending-yard-sale-2011. And you know it's almost time because my sunburn from last year is almost gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back! I know how it is to keep busy and miss out on blogging. But alteast you're back!

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)