us

9.30.2010

First post... epic?

Hello to everyone on the interwebs. Since this is my first post, it will mostly be an introduction of me, why I'm writing this and anything else on my mind at the current moment of word processing.


Firstly, I'm going to gripe that blogger makes me sign in in a weird way. My email address is a google account but its through my school. So @gmail.com isn't there, instead it's @mail.rmu.edu (my email address is kltst16@mail.rmu.edu if anyone wants to email me. I don't mind sharing this info because well... it's already out there somewhere for everyone to see). Anyways. It tells me that it has to be an active google account, however if I go through the sign up process it redirects me to the dashboard as opposed to giving me an error. Oh Google, why do you do this to me.


Secondly, I said I would introduce myself. My name is Kim. I'm a junior in college. I go to Robert Morris University (some of you may/may not have heard of it - I'm not sure who's reading this; Google it if you don't know where/what it is). My major is Competitive Intelligence Systems and I'm minoring in International Business. I work at the school for our ResNet, which is the help desk for resident students. I enjoy technology, obviously, but I also love other things. My favorite genre of music is Indie, but I will listen to anything and everything. Honestly. I know some people just say that word vomit, but I really will. At the moment I'm updating my Ping to reflect all the new music I've discovered recently.
I also enjoy the typical girlie things like makeup, doing hair, scrapbooking, crafting, painting, gardening, cooking, cleaning (say what you want about those last two...). I'm not sure what else to put here about myself, mostly because I know no one will read any of this. But on the off chance you do, if you'd like to know anything else about me just ask.


How do you know if you're getting carpal tunnel and/or arthritis? The muscles in between my pointer finger and thumb have been aching terribly lately. I'm sure typing this is not helping it heal at all either.


That was a complete side note. Apart from this entry, most of my entries will be about tech/pop culture articles that I read and either find interesting and want to repost, find completely wrong and want to argue with or just think that it's relevant to today's world. So yes, this blog is the same as almost every other one out there. But I hope you enjoy.


Geek out, girl scout.
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)